August 14, 2020 - one year ago
Liam – Multisport Monday Night
Liam started playing multisport with us back in early 2019 and loved it so much he got involved in hosting. He is our Multisport guru and hosts the league on Monday nights. You may have seen him at one of our other leagues from time to time, he has also hosted Street soccer and Flag Gridiron. He is currently finishing of his final semester of Primary Teaching and plays a bit of golf in his spare time.
We sat down with Liam and asked him a few questions to learn more about the man behind the multisport whistle and here is what we found out.
- What is the best thing about working with Urban Rec? I get to participate in sports and help people stay healthy and happy.
- How did you get involved with Urban Rec? I played one season of Multisport and loved it so much I got involved with event hosting.
- What is your favourite sport? Ultimate Frisbee/ European Handball
- What do you do when you are not event hosting? Studying to become a primary school teacher and play golf very poorly.
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your free time? Stream video games.
- What is your go-to Karaoke song? Piano Man- Billy Joel
- Favourite TV Show? Scrubs
- Name one celebrity dead/alive that you would like to have dinner with? Robin Williams
- What are five things you would take with you during the Zombie apocalypse? Canned Food, Water, Board Games, A companion, The only key that is able to get into the massive fortress I’m finding solitude in.
Would you rather…
- Winter or Summer? Winter
- Cats or Dog? Dog
- Have no eyebrows or only one eyebrow? Only one eyebrow
- Talk to animals or speak all foreign languages? Foreign languages
- Be invisible or Fly? Fly
- Have feet that never stopped growing or hands that never stop growing? Hands that never stop growing
- Only be able to jump everywhere you go or only be able to walk on your hands? Jump everywhere.