Urban Rec are continuously adjusting our policies and protocols to ensure that recreational sports can continue to be played safely in accordance with all laws and Public Health Orders.
VACCINATE TO PARTICIPATE
In line with current NSW Public Health Orders, all Urban Rec members choosing to participate in our leagues will need to provide proof of vaccination upon recommencing of our leagues. Please click here to find out how you can provide proof of vaccination or medical exemption.
Our staff will be asked to monitor check-in proof as well as vaccination status at each league or event. Urban Rec has a vaccination compliance and obligation as a business, meaning we are responsible for taking reasonable steps to prevent unvaccinated people participating or spectating at our leagues and events until Public Health Orders change. Please respect our staff at all times.
NON VACCINATED PARTICIPANTS
Should you not be able to provide proof of vaccination or medical exemption, you will not be allowed to participate in Urban Rec leagues until such time that the Public Health Orders change. We will be able to provide a credit for the games you will be unable to play. No refunds will be given, except in extenuating circumstances.
Urban Rec will be adhering to all Public Health Orders, and for that reason our employees, staff and contractors will all be vaccinated. Staff at indoor venues will be wearing masks in accordance with Public Health Orders.
QR CODES FOR URBAN REC LEAGUES
The Service NSW QR Code check-in system will remain in place and will be used to notify people who were in the same venue as a positive case. We encourage all members to follow the advice given to you by NSW Health.
ONGOING COVID-SAFE COMPLIANCE
We continue to adhere to all ongoing guidance provided by the NSW Government, this includes the following.
- Adherence to the 4sqm rule and maximum 20 people
- QR Codes and signage for each venue and league
- Ongoing use of our COVID Clean Fact Sheet
- Cleaning of all equipment, including balls, cones, flags, etc
- Removal of bibs supplied at games
- Communication with venues to ensure general hygiene standards are being met by our partner venues
- Continuous review of our policies as Public Health Orders and guidance change
- Development of a staff and member education plan